Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Try Stamping On Tuesday Sketch # 58







There is nothing better than stamping with new goodies! I got my pre order on Friday so I was super excited to play with this sketch! And yet again Jenn has out done herself! As you can see I have flipped the sketch just to be a little different! Or just because I had the printed sketch upside down! He he! Hope you get the time to play along this week! Go here to check out the sketch and check out the DT creations! We hope you get the chance to play along!


Supplies: Card: Riding hood red and whisper white. DSP: Twitterpated. Stamps: Fresh vintage and field flowers. Other stuff: Pear pizzazz pleated satin ribbon, scallop edge border punch, Framelits, ovals die, cutter kit and basic pearls.


Thanks for stopping by;-)


Tracey xx

1 comment:

Fiona Harrison said...

That is a gorgeous card

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin