Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Try Stampin On Tuesday Sketch# 53






It's that time of the week again and Jenn has another great sketch for us! I found this one a fun little treat! Mind you I think it's the fantastic DSP and brads from from SAB that helped pull this sketch together! Just a super quick post tonight I have been out for dinner with DH and forgot to schedule my post! If you would like any info on my card just flick me an email old.mcd@nettel.net.nz. Hope you have the time to check out Try Stampin to see the fantastic DT creations and to see who our new DT members will be! And GO ON have a go yourself!


Thanks for stopping by;-)


Tracey xx


5 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

Am loving the little frame embossing folders. Can't wait till I get them.

Kristen Conant said...

I have yet to come up with an idea for this side of the DSP LOL. Maybe I will think of something now???? You always do a Fab Job Tracey!

Paula Dobson said...

I can't believe how fab that flower looks in blue and orange, Tracey! Definitely not a combo I would have been game to try, but you sure made it work. Lovely!

F.T said...

Simply nice sketch.

Plastic card Holders 
Plastic cards

AMY FLEMING said...

This card is stunning Trace!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin