Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Try Stampin On Tuesday Sketch # 46








As you can see I have used my creative license on the sketch this week! This was such a fun sketch! Mind you it might have been fun because I got my SAB pre order today! He he! I am going to LOVE this DSP and the brads and ribbon bundle!

It has been crazy around here the last few weeks! I never got the time to do last weeks sketch but made it this week just in the nick of time!


So who is on the count down to Christmas? ME ME ME! I love Christmas! The spirit of giving in the holiday season! LOVE IT! And the spending time with loved ones, and the birth of JC! what is better than that! Hope you get the chance to play along this week! Check out the sketch and the DT creations here!

Thanks for stopping by;-)

Tracey xx

3 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

Good one tempt me with new stuff hehehe!! Love this card and that ribbon and brad OMG!! you worked this sketch beautifully.
You are the shizz!!
AIMZ xxxxxxx

Stamping T! said...

Soooooo jealous of your pre-order stuff Trace. Are those brads as awesome as we were hoping? They look great on this card at any rate. Love it! T

Kristen Conant said...

WOW I like what you did with the sketch this week Tracey! And look at YOU! You got to play with your new goodies!!! Way to go.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin