Monday, October 3, 2011

Money gift folder and card set




I know I have been MIA for a couple of weeks! It has been crazy busy here. I finally have time to catch my breath! Stampin fun and friends is well under way and its been a fantastic round! Thought I would share my 1st project I created for this round Autumn Artistry with you. I don't know about you but the kids these days just want money for their birthdays so I decided to make a money folder and card set just to make the gift more than just money in a card! I hope you like it;-) If you would like the instructions its not to late to join in the fun! The round might be just about over but it stays live for a while so you can still download the instructions! Just click here for more info or to join!

I will be back tomorrow night with another sketch for Try Stampin On Tuesday! See you then!


Thanks for stopping by;-)
Tracey xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I give money alot too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin