Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Try Stampin On Tuesday Sketch # 28







Howdy all!!! It's Tuesday again! How fast do the weeks go?!!! I am sooo glad I got my pre order last week, otherwise I might have had a heap of trouble with this sketch!!!! On the first look I was thinking what the ......., but lucky for me it came together in just 30 mins. Which is pretty good for me, sometimes I can take that long just looking at the sketch and my DSP!!! LOL!


Check ot the other DT creations here and have a play! We would love to see your take on the sketch!


Supplies:


Stamps: Delicate doilies and whimsical words


DSP: Flirtatious specialty


Card: Melon mambo and whisper white


Ink: Melon mambo, wisteria wonder and concord crush


Other stuff: Whisper white taffeta ribbon and a rhinestone


Thanks for stopping by;-)


Tracey xx

6 comments:

Stamping T! said...

Now I see what I was suppose to do with this sketch Trace LOL ..... I have that stamp set in my pre-order too but just didn't get my MOJO on ..... clearly. Nice work Trace, I spend more than twice as long as you on this one and not sure my result is even close .... okay now for my short comment 'Love this card Trace!'

Lynn said...

I like the doilies and the colour combo. Perhaps I must have some of these :-) Lynn x

Jenn Picard said...

Okay I am so going to have to order this set and paper! I keep resisting but you've done me in,lol. Love the card, great job with the sketch.

AMY FLEMING said...

Beautiful card Trace!!! Isn't that wisteria wonder a lovely colour!!! You did the sketch proud!
Hugs xx

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is beautiful! I love the doilies. You always do such an awesome job.

Kristen Conant said...

One of our FAVE sets!!!! Good job Tracey!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin