Friday, June 17, 2011

UStamp Blog Hop Blog Candy Winner


First I would like to say a big THANKYOU to everyone that left a comment on my blog hop post! All I can say is WOW!!! I have never had so many comments ever! I loved going through them all!!!
I had Nico my 8 year old pick the number for the UStamp free pass to the next UStamp round 'I love the Holidays'! And he picked number 62 so I counted through twice to make sure I had the right person and the winner was Annette who left this comment
A great project Tracey. I am always looking for new ways of using this cute little envelope. Thanks for sharing.
If you could email me Annette old.mcd@nettel.net.nz I can get your details!
Thanks again to all the wonderful people that left me a comment;-)
Thanks for stopping by;-)
Tracey xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Tracey. I look forward to this Holiday event. Email on its way to you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin