Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Try Stampin On Tuesday sketch #11













OMG I loved this sketch! I must admit at first I thought what the ..... am I going to do with this but I had a play and loved how it turned out!!! Just a quick post today I have to drop Lu Lu off to the groomers then go to work myself! No rest for the wicked! LOL! Zip over and check out the DT creations here and leave them some comment love!
Supplies:

Card: Chocolate chip and crumb cake

DSP: Sweet stitches

Stamp: Elements of style
Accessories: espresso taffeta ribbon, linen thread, espresso button, fancy flower punch

Hope you like it! I think its the least amount of stamping I have ever done! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by;-)

Tracey xx


4 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

Doesn't look like you had troubles with this sketch to me!!! Love it as usual! Want to know what flower you did.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love the colours and that fantastic flower!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

The flower is GORGEOUS and the card is just stunning. Love it.

INKcredible Girl said...

Stunning as always my friend ! Cuppa and a catch up after school goes back?!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin