Monday, March 21, 2011

Punch bunch boxed card set




I thought I would share with you the card set I made for my 2nd project for the Oh My Word UStamp. It was a fun round using the sale-a-bration sets! I used the punch bunch set because it such a variety of stamps! You have until the end of the month to earn some free sets! You can email me old.mcd@nettel.net.nz if you want to know more or make an order of stampin up products!
On Friday the latest round started and is getting under way! Its called the Big Shot Brilliance UStamp and so far the projects are fantastic! I love the big shot!!! I just wish I had more time to recreate all the projects! But I will save them all to recreate when I get the time! I so wish I had access to all the different dies they have in the US! Maybe soon we will get some more, fingers crossed! I can feel a trip coming on I better start saving! LOL!!!
I will be back tomorrow night with the Try Stampin On Tuesday sketch # 7! See you then;-)
Thanks for stopping by;-)
Tracey xx

2 comments:

Sharna Russell said...

Hi Tracey,

Wow what a wonderful box set, i love the colours.

This is one set i am yet to play with, but looking at this i might have to drag it out....maybe for the next "Try Stampin on Tuesday" Challenge.

Lesley said...

Gorgeous box set! You have some terrific samples on your blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin