Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Try Stampin On Tuesday - Sketch # 2


So lucky for me I get these sketches in advance because my lovely children brought home the tummy bug from school for the weekend! I am so lucky I managed to skip this round! CherylAnne has a great sketch for us this week! I had fun with this one but I must say it took me quite a while to put together! I knew just what colours and papers I wanted to use but do you think I could pick a stamp set, for some reason I had abit of trouble deciding but settled on this one! Hope you get time to play along this week at Try Stampin On Tuesday we would love to see your take on the sketch! And go check out the other design teams cards the are all fantastic!
Well I better go and get the kids ready for school!
Supplies:
Colours: Baja breeze, soft suede, crumb cake and very vanilla
Stamps: Flower fancy and just believe
Accessories: Kraft satin ribbon, modern label punch, word window punch, early espresso button
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey xx

3 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

Still AMAZING Tracey!!! Love it!!!

Sandi said...

This is beautiful Tracey!! Doesn't look like you had any trouble at all because it is perfect!!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

A stunning card. The colours are just perfect. You always make such elegant projects. Thanks for being my friend and helping me out.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin