Friday, January 14, 2011

Treat box card



Can you believe it this is my 2nd post this week! Start as you mean to go on I say!!! LOL! I had a stamping night with a friend last night and even though I had 3 projects I wanted to complete, I only managed to complete this one! I think there was a lot of chatting going on! He he he! But 1 is better that none!
Anywho this is a treat box card that Marisol Gutierrez Designed for the end of year blow out UStamp that is well under way! I loved it as soon as I laid eyes on it!!! I have changed the colours and used up a little of my favorite retired DSP and ribbon! I found it so hard to get a good photo, the window sheet in the box shows all sorts of glare and background images!
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey xx

2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Oh, this is really sweet tracey. I love this box card too, but haven't had a chance to make it. Marisol's tutorial looks weel written ith clear instructions. I am sure it will be easy to recreate. A great way to use up retired product too - thanks for the idea!!

Anonymous said...

Wow love the colours and the label punched window! The flower finishes it off nicely!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Karen xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin