Monday, October 11, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 88




With all the kids back at school it finally gave me some time to stamp! I love having them home but are ready for some time to myself by the time they go back! Which I guess sounds like every mum! LOL! Thought I would start with the Sweet Sunday sketch I love the sketches Karen comes up with! For the button I tied a bow with the linen thread and then added a brad to the middle, pushing it through the button holes and bending the pins behind to keep it in place! It was just a random brad I had in my stash that matched! Love it when that happens!!! LOL!
I have a few challenges on my list to do this week so I hope to be back tomorrow with something else to show you! Sorry about the photos I think I need new batteries for the camera!
Recipe:
Stamps: Just believe
Card: Pacific point, sahara sand and very vanilla
Ink: Sahara sand and pacific point
DSP: Blueberry crisp
Accessories: Very vanilla button and 3/8"satin ribbon, linen thread and a random brad
Thanks for stopping by;-)
Tracey xx

6 comments:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very pretty. The colours are awesome. Great job!

Debra Keane said...

I love it Tracey! Wish I loved cutting out as much as you. Guess that's why you're a hairdresser!

Pirre said...

So pretty!!!

kareN stampZ said...

Stunning you certainly have your MOJO going on for this card

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG this just takes your breath away!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey, this is truly an awesome card. You have an incredible talent as I may have said before, but you know just how to put things together so beautifully - colours, and designs etc., Love the ribbon, it's all terrific.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin