Monday, March 1, 2010

OCC sketch challenge







I finally got some time yesterday afternoon to stamp but when I got into my stamp room I thought I should clean up a little first;-( Well 2 hours later I was ready to stamp! That is if I can find everything I need!he he he! With my scrap box now over flowing I decided to only use the scraps I had in my box! I hadn't done an OCC challenge for a while so that was first on my list! I'm not sure If I am completely happy with this card but you get that on the big jobs! If you have the time zip over to Our Creative Corner and check out the entries!
Repice:
Stamps: For all you do
Card: Basic gray, baja breeze and whisper white
Ink: Basic gray and baja breeze
DSP: Urban oasis, Winter green
Accessories: Vintage brads, basic gray taffeta ribbon
Now I better go hang out my washing and then I'm headed up to do some more stamping! You never know I might even shock you and post again later today!lol
Thanks for stopping by
Tracey

7 comments:

Susan Wong said...

Love this card! It all looks kind of Oriental... Cute 3D flowers too.

Karen said...

Hi Trace~! Why the heck don't you like this card?? I think it's absolutely beautiful and good on you for hooking into that box of scraps too! lol

Luv Karen
x

Fiona Harrison said...

It's lovely, the flowers look fantastic!

Debra Keane said...

You are crazy girl! This just beautiful. Glad you got a few hours to yourself.

KimB said...

Hi Tracey,

I think it turned out great and those flowers are something extra special!! Thanks for the chance to be in UStamp last round - I wish I had more time to devote to it but I certainly have lots of great things saved up to try when I do get time.

Kim

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I think this card is wonderful. Great use of scraps too and good for you for using them up! The DPs you used are beautiful and the flower is fabulous!! Great take on the OCC sketch challenge. So happy you could have some fun with us this week!

Shelley said...

Nice card for the sketch, Tracey. for some reason I haven't used much DSP lately. I need to remedy this!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin