Friday, January 8, 2010

Treats in the post and UStamp pass winner!



Lucky me I went to check the letter box a few days ago and there was this beautiful card and a treat in there from Makeesha thanking me for being a guest designer in November. Thanks Keesh I had a blast!!!

Then yesterday when I got the mail I got a box full of chocolate treats from my dear friend Debbie from the US. I can't show you them all because some just disappeared when I opened the box. he he!!! Thanks so much Debbie:-)!
And now the winner of the UStamp pass......

I thought since its my son Jacob's birthday today I would get him to pick a winner for the UStamp pass! He thought it was a great idea and picked out number 15!
So KimB you are the lucky winner Whaaaaa Whoooo!!!
If you email me I will get your free pass sent out to you! old.mcd@nettel.net.nz
Thanks everyone that took the time to leave me a comment I wish I could give you all a pass:-) But alas I only have one to give away, but you never know when I might get another one. he he!
Tracey

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ohhhhhhh wow!!! Your lucky Trace! All I get in the darn mail is bills and big ones at that! lol

Karen
x

Unknown said...

I've got a question about Ustamp. Do the projects use product that we can get our hands on, or do we make adjustments to suit what is on our market?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin