Monday, October 12, 2009

June Calender Page




I have a group of friends that I get together with every month or so. We do swaps every 2 months which are always fun! This time we decided to do a calender together. We each had to make 2 months and make 6 of each month. And me being me left it till the last minute to do mine even though we have had 5 months to do them.he he. I got back from my holiday on Wednesday night and made this page and another page for a calender swap Thursday and Friday night! I finished putting some finishing touches on them on Saturday! There is nothing like a deadline to make you work hard.lol. I will post the other page I have made in the next few days:)
Supplies:
DSP: Spring fling
Stamps: Inspired by nature and great friend
Ink: Certainly celery, so saffron and always artichoke
Card: Certainly Celery, so saffron and whisper white
Ribbon: So saffron.
I better get ready, I'm off to do some stamping and hand in my pages.
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey

4 comments:

Anna Sutherland said...

What a fantastic layout Tracey and a great month too. Hehe

Karen said...

Hi trace~

Thats a really lovely calander page! I'm allllllllways saying I must do a calander, but sadly I dont think I'll ever get one done! lol

Karen
x

Debra Keane said...

This is beautiful Tracey. I love the idea of a calendar swap. Can't wait to see the whole year!!

Leonie said...

Wow, that dsp works perfectly here, what a terrific idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin