Tuesday, September 29, 2009

UStamp pass winner

Well it has taken me all day to find the time to get to a computer!! I guess that's what happens when you are on holiday! Not that I am complaining I am having a fantastic time in Christchurch!! Anyway I bet you all want to know who has won the UStamp pass!! Number 16 was the lucky number so KAREN you are the lucky winner WHAAA HOOO!!
This is what Karen had to say:

Hi Trace! Congrats on being asked to design for UStamp again!
I would love to see cute gift ideas this time round - cause after all Christmas is all about giving and I love to give things beautifully packaged!!
Luv Karen
x

Thanks sooo much to everyone that left comments you guys rock!! And you never know I might have some more blog candy soon!!
Enjoy the rest of your week:)
Tracey

2 comments:

Karen said...

HOLY COW!!! Trace, I can bearly win an argument so this is FANATASTIC NEWS!! You enjoy your holiday and I'll wait to hear from you when you get home! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Karen
x

prashant said...

Your writing style is amazing.....
Domain registration india

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin