Friday, September 25, 2009

Now I can show you!




Just a quick post tonight. Its been a long day!! Now I can show you the swaps I made for my UStamp swap sister Kim Steiner. I forgot to take some photos of what I had made for Kim, and lucky for me Kim took some and emailed them to me! I was just to excited to get them in the post I didn't even think to take some photos:) The first was a set of cards in a little folder and the second is a note pad and pen set. If you want any details on the stamps, papers, ink or card colours just send me an email old.mcd@nettel.net.nz . Well I'm off to bed, I have to work all day tomorrow:) But check back tomorrow night I have some blog candy to give away, so check back to see what it is and how to win. I bet some of you can even guess what it is!!
Tracey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I like the look of your swaps. I bet Kim loved recieving these in the post.UStamp sounds like alot of fun!

Lynda said...

That's beautiful. I love it to bits. Us procrastinators need to step it up a bit huh?? LOL!!

Rel said...

Hi Tracey,love both of these, they are so cute and lovely and bright the blossom one,it is a favourite of mine. Look fwd to catching up soon.

Kylie Bertucci said...

I have just become a follower!! Your blog is fantastic, I love what you have done here with this stamp set. I need to pull it out and have a play its been a while.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin