Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mojo Monday # 98





Yeh Mojo time again. The weather was good to me today and it is raining, I put a movie on for Keisha and I pretended to watch it with her but as you can see I was making this card.he he. I know I am using alot of the parisian breeze DSP but its in the mini and won't be around for long so I say make the most of it.lol. Chocolate chip and baja breeze are the colours and I have used gallery and petal pizzazz with a jumbo brad to finish off the flower. Check out all the entries here. I have another post to do later tonight with some fantastic blog candy so come back later and have a look.
Tracey

5 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is gorgeous!!!

Kylie said...

Stunning Tracey!

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

Fancy you using baja breeze and choc chip and petal pizazz hehehe!!!! I like it - very nice!!!

Leonie said...

Wowzers, this is gorgeous Tracey, loving that color combo and dsp too!

Rel Squire (NZ) said...

This is awesome Tracey, love the petal pizazz and the cardstock and DSP. Think next order will have to be the DSP and the great friend stamp set from the mini, it is so cool.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin