Friday, April 17, 2009

Cheep Talk


Don't you just love this set. I do its soooo cute and was the first set I had to get out of the new catty. So only fair the first one to be used out of my first order. I love the new ribbon!!!. I used pacific point, chocolate chip and old olive stamp pads and paper out of the good morning sunshine DSP. I paper tolled out the bird, leaves and the pear. Off to bed now I'm abit tied after our little holiday, and I should be able to sleep now that some of my stamps have seen ink.lol.
Tracey

3 comments:

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

that is sooo cute - i'm gunna have to get that set!!!!!!LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh Tracey, this is cute, love that dp and the colours you used, well done!

Kylie said...

Wonderful card Tracey,
Love everything about it!!!

Take Care,
Kylie XX

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin