Wednesday, March 18, 2009

OCC limited supply challenge



Well tonight I tried to do the limited supply challenge and I just couldn't stick to the rules. The rules were that you could only use a maximum of 3 layers of paper and card, And one type of embellishment. I have only used 3 layers but it needed a bit more than just ribbon, so on went a flower brad. lol. This is what I ended up with. I have used good morning sunshine DSP and good friends stamp set. Check out the other entries here.
Tracey

6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Great card Tracey - love these new DP's

kareN stampZ said...

that's so awesome - love it & the wee brad is just perfect

Anonymous said...

This is 'good' friend! Love the colours!

Nancy Riley said...

Cute use of the stamped images! It's adorable, and who cares about challenge rules anyway?! LOL!

Chrissie said...

This is just lovely!
Chrissie

Leigh said...

Love it Tracey.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin