Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MOJO MONDAY # 76






I should really start to stamp a little earlier in the evening. I wasn't going to attempt this challenge till tomorrow but I just couldn't go to bed with out having a go. Not sure if I am completely happy with it but I think it will grow on me. I have used embrace life stamp set and ginger blossom DSP out of the mini. I added a little dazzling diamonds to the middle of the flower for a little sparkle. Check out all the other cards in the mojo monday challenge here. Off to bed now very busy day tomorrow, thanks for visiting my blog.
Tracey

8 comments:

Kylie said...

Beautiful card, love it!!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous color pallette -- love it!

Julie Temple said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the stamp set AND colors you chose! LOVE IT!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Hey GF, you worked this sketch, it rocks!

Leigh said...

Tracey, it's a fabulous card. I really like it.

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is a very beautiful card. I love the added touch of DD to the centers!

Bev said...

Beautiful! Love the pretty colours

Kristin Moore said...

This is beautiful! I love the red behind your flower- it is so unexpected!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin