Saturday, February 28, 2009

COLOUR THROWDOWN # 31




I haven't had alot of time over the last couple of weeks to do alot of the challengers, and since it stated off raining this morning it was the perfect time to catch up. So up to my stamp room I went. I have got through 2 challengers this morning and it was great to just take my time without having to rush. We don't have kiwi kiss here yet so I have used old olive instead. I have used my so swirly jumbo wheel with my versamark, and Eastern blooms(its becoming one of my favorites), and the saying is from sweet thing. check out the other entries here and have a go your self. Well I suppose I better do some house work now I've had my fun. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Tracey

8 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

Wow Tracey you have got some serious mojo working today!!! I love both of the cards you have made!!! lets see if you have your mojo tonight when we belt out a few songs!! see you later i have just woken from a afternoon sleep a few cokes tonight and the rest we will make HISTORY!!! hehe
love ya!!

KimB said...

HI Tracey,

have just scrolled through your last few challenge cards and they are just great. Love the details and the colour combos.

Kim

ella bella said...

wow this is gorgeous love the colour combo and the fabulous flower and that sentiment its beautiful.
Tracy x

Leigh said...

I love it Tracey. Gorgeous colours.

Atty said...

This is a very pretty card. The colors worked great. Hard to figure at times what will work, but you did a great job.
Donna

Claire Harrison said...

Those colours work so well together. Love the way you have layered up the flowers.

Broni said...

How pretty! I love your multi-layered blue flower!! And the sentiment is great too! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Barbara said...

I love that flower!! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin