Monday, January 12, 2009

Makeesha's sketch







The one thing I like about doing all these challenges is that my stack of cards is mounting up. normally its someones birthday or you just need a card I would have to find time to make one but now I can just go and have a look in my box of cards. I ran out of time last night to do Makesha's sketch so I did it this morning after I got up. I love purple so purple it is.lol. I got this set in my starter kit, natural beauty is such a great set. I paper tolled out the big flower at the bottom and added a little dazzling diamonds to the center. This card is for a friend of mine hope she likes it. Off now to take the kids out to burn off some energy. I have found another challenge that (fingers crossed) I might have time a bit later in the day to do. Makeesha has a great blog check it out here.
Tracey

7 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is very pretty. I have this set too but haven't used it in a while. You may just inspire me.

fmfab said...

I really like the circle part on your card - i love how you paper tolled out the heart on top - really nice. The colour is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love those colours

Ramona Michaluk said...

Gorgeous card Tracey - the colours are so pretty and I love the way you've turned things around yet still keeping to the elements for the challenge.
Wow, love your ideas!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

What a great card, the colours are so pretty too!

Andrea said...

love your card. I like the way you turned the sketch. love the colours as well.

Leigh said...

I love your card. The colours and the stamp set you've used are lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin