Sunday, January 11, 2009

just one more




Yes I know that I'm addicted. I went up to my stamp room to tidy up, after doing the kwerner challenges on Friday it was in a big mess. But I had all the scraps out and thought maybe I'll do one more.lol. I used eastern blooms and sending happy thoughts. After I had finished the card I thought what colour is missing? bashful blue so I added a little butterfly from live your dreams to finish it off. The brads aren't stamping up (I wish they had chocolate chip brads). Any way thanks for all your great comments on my other cards, It always gives me a buzz to read them all. Check out the other entries here.
Tracey

5 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like how you made the earthy colors your focus and added just a touch of the blue. I also like how you used the flowers from the Eastern Blooms set. I have that set and never would have thought of that.

fmfab said...

The flowers look excellent. Are they stamped on paper - they look really solid and firm? I like this one the best out of your challenge cards

Tracy said...

Like what you have done with both cards for the KW challenge

Anonymous said...

this is such a great card...I realy was drawn to the butterfly

Sari Hänninen said...

I LIKE YOUR KWERNER CHALLENGE CARDS A LOT - U'VE GOT SKILLS, GIRL!
LOVELY CARDS ALL OVER YOUR BLOG!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin