Thursday, January 22, 2009

EMBRACE LIFE BIRTHDAY BOX







The first month in the year is going fast. I went to put all the birthday dates on the calender and I couldn't find all the pages that I had ripped off last year so I decided to make a birthday box to put all the dates in, then as the pages get ripped off, I don't need to worry about keeping them. I can put the box on the window sill or wall unit and it will look great because its decorated nicely.
I can pull out a month in advance to see who's birthday is coming up, then I might be more organized(can't promise anything!lol). Now If I have time I want to get a few challenges done, will have to be after I finish work tonight. Sorry the photos aren't the best.
Tracey

5 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

A very good idea very elegantly decorated.

Welcome! said...

wow! i love the colours, looks awesome!

Ramona Michaluk said...

That's a great idea Tracey and the box looks really beautiful - love the elegant colours. Thanks for sharing - I might try this idea myself - it's a great way to remember everyone's birthdays.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very pretty and a great idea.

Leigh said...

Tracey, this is such a wonderful project. I love your colours and the idea behind it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin