Sunday, January 4, 2009

CUPCAKE FRIDAY SKETCH # 49




I know its Sunday but I've just finished the Friday sketch.( thanks Amy for finding the sketch.) Taylor has a great blog check it out here. I've already saved it to my favorites.
card:taken with teal, old olive and whisper white. ink: purely pomegranate. paper: bali breeze. stamps: priceless and embrace life. I have paper tolled out the tops of the butterfly, flower and the heart. Sorry the photo isn't the greatest I don't know what is up with my camera. Then I added a tiny peal to each picture.
Tracey

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh so cute! Love it! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Kathryn said...

So BEAUTIFUL -- Love the images and how they POP off the page -- so pretty!! :)

Paulina said...

Oh how fun! These colors are amazing together!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin