Thursday, December 11, 2008

KWERNER CHALLENGE #34







Well I finally got this card done. yeh. I went to my friends(Amy) yesterday, hoping to get the kwener challenge done but couldn't get anything to look right so I had another go today. I love the challenge, but I must admit I didn't find this one easy. I left out sage shadow and only used a little of bordering blue on the butterfly. As you can see from the picture I paper tolled out the top of the flower and the wee butterfly. and added some chunky glitter on the middle of the flower. A bit of ribbon and its all done. Heartfelt thanks is a great set and the two step stamping makes it look really effective. Thanks for checking out my entry. Have a look at the other great cards in the kwerner challenge.
Tracey

6 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

a classic! I love this stamp set. The two different sized ribbons add focus to the card! Really pretty!

Dori Shelton said...

This is very pretty. I love the torn edges

Karla said...

Great card! I love the pic cause it shows how sharp your beautiful card is! Great job!

Anonymous said...

pretty card, it makes me want to buy this set! ~Donna

kareN stampZ said...

nice touch adding the wee butterfly, love the card

Kari said...

Gorgeous card! I love the flower and the littl1e butterfly is a perfect touch

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin