Thursday, December 18, 2008

2009 calenders







Wow Its almost the end of the year. So a great time to make next years calenders. I made these calenders for the make and take at my stamp club. Everyone loved them so I thought I'd make some for the teachers gifts this year. Just need to make my self one now.lol. I love the afternoon tea DSP out of the current mini. And yes I used live your dreams out of the mini too.( surprise, surprise.) If you want to make the stand at the back all you need is a piece of card 11" by 2" then score at 3 1/2" , 7", 8", 9" and 10" fold and tape like in the picture. happy stamping.
Tracey



1 comment:

Ramona Michaluk said...

Great gift idea Tracey! I love the way you've used the new DS papers and the new stamps - these are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin