Friday, October 17, 2008

COLOUR CHALLENGE

I finished my challenge this is what I came up with. We had to use the soft subtles. I used our new stamp set that we got at training a couple of weeks ago called Live your Dream. I was happy with how it turned out.

Yesterday I had a meeting at Megans(my great upline) house we meet once a month. Megan was doing the make and take, she decided to do a 6 by 6 scrapbook page. She gave us the paper, and card and said do what you want use what you want to use. Yeh I thought let me look in your cupboard. This is what I came up with. All it needs now is a photo. Thanks Megan it was fun.

I used Outlaw designer paper and the card to match Chocolate Chip, Close to cocoa and Sage Shadow. Used photo corner punch some brads and some Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon to finish it off. I liked doing a scrapbook page for a change might do a few more and do mini scrap book.

Tracey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin