Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baroque Motifs - a colour challange

NZSU site is having a colour challenge so thought I'd have ago, the colours are soft sky, pumpkin pie, basic gray, regal rose and whisper white. This was way out of my comfort zone i never use these colours together, ( even had to borrow Amys regal rose stamp pad, thanks Amy). After thinking for awhile and looking at the colours i was thinking maybe I'll just do the next challenge. Finally i bit the bullet got started and went for one of my favorite stamp sets baroque motifs. I'm still not sure of the colours but hey its good to try something different.lol. Click here to see what others have come up with.
Tracey

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

Tracey I can't believe what a stunning card you've made with such interesting colours - well done

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin